Cost: Totally Free
Last tested: October 2012
Platform: Simba Scripting Engine
About the bot
This bot is the joint work of Phoenix891 and Camelkool and the beta version of this bot was released well over a year back. The bot has come a far way from the initial days. Most of the bugs have been fixed and new features are added every couple of months. The bot is also installed with anti bot detecting algorithm measures. This ensures your bot is never caught and your account is never banned.
Features of the bot
This Runescape bot is retrofitted with a bunch load of features. Some of them are as the follows:
- Automatic authentication to your runescape account.
- Ability to configure the bot to join a specific pest control server.
- Ability to join a boat of choice.
- Ability to void knight’s position by moving.
- Ability to use prayer. By Default is off.
- Ability to deploy Special Attack on will. By default is turned off.
- Functionality to reposition or realign if identically moved away from the void knight.
- Ability to attack pests.
- Ability to walk back if killed.
- Ability to respawn and join back in any game.
Instructions to Use the Bot
The bot is based on the platform Simba Scripting Engine. Hence, it is important to setup simba before you can use our script. The procedure to install simba can be found here. Please use the download button below to download the script file. Load it onto the emulating engine once downloaded and configured.
You might be asked to fill a survey before downloading. This is to woo away the leechers and prevent jajex from finding out how our bots work.
(Cost: Totally Free )